Tuesday, June 1, 2010

1st Day



Well today was my first day at my new job!  All in all it went well.  Plenty of time outdoors this morning, lunch, naps and then the pool this afternoon.  I so wasn't sure how I would feel going into today, but after my emotional last day of work, Chris and I headed out of town to Georgia for a wedding.  It was perfect timing for a get away right before staying home with the girls.  It was wonderful to relax by the pool, reading a book for 2 days straight, with fantastic meals and friends old and new to spend the time with.  We got home very late on Sunday evening, which allowed us family time on Memorial Day, and then into swing of things today.  It was very hard to leave my job at the Club, everyone was so sweet to me and it was a day of tears, laughter, and at the end was very rewarding and draining at the same time.  I'm really going to miss everyone and the Job itself.  As I left, it was more of a see you later rather than goodbye, which seemed perfect.  Now for the next chapter in my life story!  Here are some pictures from the day below!.
This is Parker's Octopus...I thought it was her sunshine, but I was quickly corrected..

The girls thought it would be fun to have snacks on the drivway like a picnic..
Parker's coloful flower, signed by the artist..
I pulled both girls home from the pool in the wagon..On the way there Parker walked..I liked that route much better..those girls are heavy..Maybe I'll lose a few pounds by the end of the summer just by lugging them around the neighborhood in the wagon..They loved it as you can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment