Thursday, June 10, 2010

Week 2

So the first week went well, and week 2 is going pretty good.  We've had a few rainy days which have made things a bit interesting trying to entertain inside all day, and I have to admit that those days were long!  I was ready to get out of the house Monday night for bible study social night, and really enjoyed my glass of wine!  Swimming lessons started this week and both girls are doing well.  We've been to the pool everyday for the last two weeks with the exception of Monday because of the rain, and we skipped out yesterday so we could run a few errands.  Today we'll be back at it.  Chris was out of town for 2 days and just got back very late last night.  The girls were ready to see him this morning.  As I was putting Brecken to bed last night, she just looked at me and said "I want my daddy"...it was too sweet! 

I don't have pictures of Sunday night, but it was definitely a highlight, and I wish I would have remembered my camera.  We took the girls to the airport to meet their new cousins from Africa! The girls were darling, and my girls LOVED meeting them, and playing with them for a short while in the airport.  Brecken is their age, and it was so neat to watch them interact.  We can't wait for more time with those girls once they've adjusted to life in Kansas!

I've included pictures of the girls helping daddy wash his car on Saturday afternoon and the girls on their first day of swimming lessons. 









No comments:

Post a Comment