Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I can do wit..

Brecken lately really wants to do things on her own.  She wants to put on her own shoes, climb in and out of her crib, go potty by herself, get into the bathtub by herself, buckle herself into her car seat and stroller...and now get herself dressed..

Everything was inside out, backwards..if she would have shoes on, those would be on the wrong feet!  She was so proud of herself!

We got home from the pool last night, and I asked her to go get her clothes, and we'd change into them..she wanted to do it herself, so I let her...this is how she looked when she came down the stairs...I just shook my head and smiled!  These are the things I would have missed if I were still working..I love it!


I'm pretty sure her panties were one backwards as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment