Friday, June 11, 2010

Gone Fishing


Chris loves to fish and would go more often if he had the time.  Both girls have fishing poles, and have been talking about going fishing for a few weeks now....well mostly Parker but Brecken goes along with what Parker says a lot these days! Tonight we headed out to the pond at Eastminster and Chris and the girls had a great time.  I confirmed that I can't fish well at all...I kept trying to cast the fishing line, and each time it would get tangled within itself..so I gave up...I started taking pictures instead!  Both girls caught a fish..with daddy's help of course!  They both had a great time, and it was a great way to spend the evening together.  I now have a fishing licence for a year which is something I never thought would happen to me!  I guess more fishing outings/picture opportunities are in my future:)  Maybe by the end of the year I'll actually get the hang of it, who knows!



Brecken was enjoying bringing in the line

Parker showing off her fishing skills

Daddy and Parker with her Sun Fish

Daddy and Brecken with her little Bass Fish..Chris asked her if she could hold her fish, and she said yes..but wouldn't take her eyes off of it to smile..she wasn't sure about holding it!  When asked if she wanted to touch the worms she replied "NO"..Parker on the other hand was digging in the box for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment