Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My New Wheels

After a couple of weeks of hauling the girls in the wagon, I got a new set of wheels.  At the end of week two, I noticed that the wagon had a few missing bolts to it..nothing that can't be fixed or replaced, but I knew that it was going to be a long summer with that wagon.  Several friends suggested a double jogging stroller, at first I dismissed it as my initial search online yielded very expensive prices on one, and I wasn't ready to broach that subject with my husband after finally getting a home computer weeks before.  A few more searches online, and I found an almost brand new one on craigslist.  On Sunday I traded emails with the gal and by 8:30 that night I was dragging Chris to check it out..as you can see we got it!  It rides like a dream..or at least it pushes like one:)  I LOVE it, and its so much easier to take the girls around in, and both kids can ride in it all the time, instead of Parker having to get out like I was making her do with the wagon, she was just to darn heavy for it!  Anyway, the girls love it, I love it, so everyone is happy! I'm looking forward to many walks and more adventures with the stroller, and I have a new found confidence in going out with the girls and being safe!  Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment